Some of our favorite wedding resources are printed publications like magazines and guides, as well as online review websites. In the office we’ve compiled our list of favorite resources for brides and grooms to use in the planning process.
- Orlando Wedding Magazine This magazine is produced by Orlando Magazine and comes out quarterly. It’s great for trend articles on beauty, food, honeymoons, etc. One of the favorite features is the “Our Big Day” segment which showcases couples on their wedding day. This is a great spotlight for local venues, photographers, and details. Orlando Wedding Magazine is great about interviewing the couple and including special stories about how the couple met and their engagement story.
- Central Florida Celebrations + Events Magazine This magazine was previously Central Florida Bride Magazine. It has great event questions answered by local event professionals. It’s a great way to zero in on a vendor like a DJ or a florist if you haven’t hired one yet. One of the bonuses of this magazine is that there is great content with articles that are pages long, and there are plenty of advertisements from some of the best vendors in business.
- Perfect Wedding Guide This publication is a great little guide book that fits perfectly into every bride’s purse. This guide book always includes info about the next Perfect Wedding Guide bridal show – which every bride should at least one for fun! Vendors advertise in this guide book and sometimes even include coupons and specials for couples that book.
- The Knot This is a great resource both online and offline. The Knot Florida magazine publication is statewide and offers venues and vendor selection for those note afraid to travel outside of the central area. It also offers trends that are nationwide and not just segmented to our state. A wonderful part of The Knot online is their vendor profiles like the Orlando Science Center has. We’re able to include videos for our brides and grooms to see our past weddings in action!
- Wedding Wire This website is great for finding local vendors and reviews of them. Orlando Science Center has a page with 17 reviews at the moment which is so helpful for future brides and grooms to rely on others past experiences.
- Style Me Pretty Florida Weddings Blog This blog features great photographers of beautiful weddings in our state. For the brides that love the romance of our SunTrust Terrace, this blog has great themes and decor ideas for your special day.
Photo credit 1
Until next time,
Manager of Meetings and Events