Even though all of our events all take place within one venue, Orlando Science Center, each one is unique from the other. We’ve compiled a list to make your event as special as ours!
- Event flow is crucial to making guests feel like there are experiencing new things without overwhelming them. With OSC in particular, we have as many as three different spaces on one level, so guests can enjoy cocktails in one, dinner in another, and dessert in the last. Guests will enjoy exploring different spaces, so with a solid flow and structure to the evening, guests can have a great time.
- Great food and delicious drinks never fail. It’s the one thing that every guest can participate in and enjoy. It’s also something guests will remember whether it is good or bad, so make sure you give them a good reason to remember the food and drinks!
- Atmosphere, whether this means a throwback playlist from your DJ for a night of dancing or a live band at a wedding, music sets the tone. DJs these days can accept nearly any request and cover bands can get crowds up on their feet.
- A thoughtful guest-list. Know your guests well enough to give them comfort. If your guests will wear heels, make sure there is plenty of seating for the end of the evening. If your guests are older, perhaps make sure an outdoor event space will not be too cold that evening. Even something as simple as offering plus-ones for guests who are more introverted could make guests more comfortable, in turn they’ll have more fun.
- Personal touches can be as simple as a personalized menu at an intimate dinner party, customized bookmarks for attendees that enjoy reading, or something humorous like a “hangover cure kit” given out at the end of a wedding. It’s the personal things that will be remembered by your guests.
Until next time,
Manager of Meetings and Events